Repair & Maintenance
The innovative choice for specialists in minimally invasive treatments
Interventional Radiologists have long been pioneers of effective, minimally invasive techniques. That’s why so many are enjoying the benefits of Percutaneous Cryoablation technology.
Accurate and Effective by Design
With specially-engineered probes and precise CT imaging, Endocare’s PerCryo® system is built for the unique requirements of Interventional Radiologists.
- CT Image Guidance for fine control of probe placement, temperature and ice verification.
- Decreased pain due to the natural anesthetic properties of ice.
- Predictable and reproducible ice propagation.
- Simultaneous use of probes for multiple sites or large ablation zones.
- Preservation of collagen allows work near critical structures without loss of natural tissue architecture.
How will you use it?
PerCryo cryotherapy is a localized ablation method that is cleared for a broad range of applications. Patients will appreciate that it is a naturally more comfortable and convenient alternative to heat-based ablation methods and surgery. Applications include:
- Renal Tumors
- Liver Metastases
- Pulmonary Tumors
- Thoracic Tumors
- Palliative Intervention
- Nerve tissue in pain management/cryoanalgesia